BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Thanks! I'll start my M10 fund tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks! I'll start my M10 fund tomorrow.
Yeah, with the weak *** dollar it will take both of us working to combine our pennies for 4 years to take a shot at the Big Boy V10. Half a million!?:eek:oohhh: I find that hard to believe. I sadly hope they are mistaken about the price!:crying2:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
been waiting for this to come out forever!

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
1/2 a mill... Home or the M10? I guess I'll just keep the m6.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Lets wait for one of those crazy tunning companies to perfect a turbo system for the S85 and that will satisfy us all :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah I agree but the dynamics of a lite weight carbon fiber chassis and these state of the art brakes and suspension would give this car dynamics that would be out of this world!! Not to mention a completely redesigned engine with dual turbos!! I may have to get back into the "game" if BMW is going to release this one so soon!;)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Guys, keep in mind that this car is produced to be a Ferrari & CGT beater!! If it is, one could only imagine that it would have to cost. It's just too bad that most of BMW M's core fan base will not be able to afford it!:( I can't wait to see the day when I a bunch of spoiled rappers, athletes, and entertainers rolling around in the car to pose. It just doesn't seem right.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts