Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Official home of Getaway in Stockholm

This project begun as a fun idea in year 2000, but was cruelly dismissed by friends: You don’t dare tu put the pedal-to-the-metal through Stockholm!
Well we would, and we did. Pretty fast!!! Everything you see, every sound, bump and slide is how it was. By no means have we tried to make the story better than it appeared to us because as you know: REALITY BEATS FICTION BY FAR!!!

Yes they do for fun like ghost rider with a motorcycle its so fun to watch that cops have no chance of catching these guys

im proud to own a beast:D that can outrun cops:p

i need to ess supercharge my beast and start making get away in oslo:D

·
Registered
989 Posts
You may want to have this thread deleted... U should have at least posted this from a different handle, from a different IP and without any credits... There's a good amount of evidence here...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You may want to have this thread deleted... U should have at least posted this from a different handle, from a different IP and without any credits... There's a good amount of evidence here...
Man it isnt me whos driving i just post it cause i found it on youtube and tought to share with other board members cause we all love e39 m5's so i have nothing to worry for :)

btw guys what exhaust setup could this be ? i love this exhaust sound it cant be stock

·
Registered
147 Posts
A few years back there was a GIS related ***** in Helsinki as an audi S3 driver with gis vids in the car ran a red light and killed a schoolgirl, 8yo I think she was. I'm sure you'll do better, post a vid afterwards? :byebye:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few years back there was a GIS related ***** in Helsinki as an audi S3 driver with gis vids in the car ran a red light and killed a schoolgirl, 8yo I think she was. I'm sure you'll do better, post a vid afterwards? :byebye:

nah it was a joke i would never do something like this .

btw i found this gis 9 trailer

guy drives on a pocketbike with a chicken costume in front of swedish police school thats hillarious i cant stop laughing:p

YouTube - Getaway In Stockholm 8 - Getaway Film Teaser

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Out of all the videos past and present, im sad to say that the e39 parts have to be the most boring ive ever seen.
My fav being the Supra and costworth ford episode.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts