BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please could someone help my head up display has changed from English to German.
Does anyone know how to put it back to English?

Thank you in advance

Paul

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry i've just relised what HUD mean't. Been a long day!

It's the display under the Sppedo/dash!

·
1,937 Posts
Do have satnav? Press Menu/Setup and scroll through until you find language (sprache I think if it's in German) then select English. I think...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do have satnav? Press Menu/Setup and scroll through until you find language (sprache I think if it's in German) then select English. I think...
Hi yellowgixxer

I've tried using satnav to alter the language. The strange thing is the Satnav is in English but the display under the speedo/tach is in German?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi yellowgixxer

I've tried using satnav to alter the language. The strange thing is the Satnav is in English but the display under the speedo/tach is in German?
Its probably because of a dodgy nav software update, maybe the type that offers a different splash screen and new night mode.
Check that out first then maybe post a picture.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its probably because of a dodgy nav software update, maybe the type that offers a different splash screen and new night mode.
Check that out first then maybe post a picture.
I did do a firmware update on the Satnav. Can you recommend a place to purchase the Firmware update Disk?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts