BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It goes without saying that we all appreciate fine German automobiles. But what about German television commercials?

I've posted a video on the ftp site that illustrates here, too, Germany often outdoes the rest of the world! :1:

To access the video, go to the ftp site (ftp://67.19.55.79/Videos/Other/), save the file "isenbeck-ballet" to your computer, and play it using Windows Media Player or equivalent. If you haven't used the site before, the username is "bmw" and the password is "m5". Enjoy!

Mike

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Hmm, when I try to go there it just says 530 user blah blah and I cant enter. No place to put in a login or password. Would the fact that I use mozilla be causing any problems?
:cheers:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you haven't accessed the ftp site before, you might have to go first to the parent site: ftp://67.19.55.79/. Enter username "bmw" and password "m5".

Once you're in to the site, you can click on "Videos" and "Other" to download the film.

Mike

BmwNut said:
Hmm, when I try to go there it just says 530 user blah blah and I cant enter. No place to put in a login or password. Would the fact that I use mozilla be causing any problems?
:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts