BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its on June 20th so about three weeks away. Anyone from here planning on attending. They tend to have a good group of M cars, AMGs, Porsches etc. Would be awesome to have some people from M5board attending :M5thumbs:. I'll be there in the M3.

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
8,301 Posts

I'll be there, Im bring all my BMW's............5...........Z4,M3,M5,X5,328x..It's Fathers Day....providing it's a "clear" day.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there, Im bring all my BMW's............5...........Z4,M3,M5,X5,328x..It's Fathers Day....providing it's a "clear" day.
Awesome! I'll look for you there...would be awesome to meet up! And TurboRush, you should definitely come to this as well. Great collection of cars usually shows up.

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
It's a nice time, if the weather is good....they have food also.........free to members, getting in that is.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bumping this to the top, as the event is getting closer. anyone else gonna be there????????????

afc1

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Me.....early, to get 5 in line.....

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
forcast shows rain in AM.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UFH, didn't see you there today. You missed a great event! Didn't rain the entire time. Anyway, there was a good collection, including an R8 V10, an M1, a modded E92 M3 and E63 M6, two Mercedes 300 SL, and some great Porsche 911s including a GT Silver 997 turbo with ceramic brakes and a 997 GT3 RS.

Also, I saw member JeffL's E60 M5 with black stock wheels. I did not get to meet him but I recognized his car. There were some sweet E39 M5s as well, but I did not see the owners so I was not sure if they were board members. Hope there are some other Boston events coming up so the Boston M5board members can all meet up!

afc1

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll be there unless I get a busy family weekend or it is raining :)
Hey were you there today? I saw an E39 M5 parked away from the main lawn which looked very similar to the M5 described in you signature. Very nice car!

·
Registered
463 Posts
UFH, didn't see you there today. You missed a great event! Didn't rain the entire time. Anyway, there was a good collection, including an R8 V10, an M1, a modded E92 M3 and E63 M6, two Mercedes 300 SL, and some great Porsche 911s including a GT Silver 997 turbo with ceramic brakes and a 997 GT3 RS.

Also, I saw member JeffL's E60 M5 with black stock wheels. I did not get to meet him but I recognized his car. There were some sweet E39 M5s as well, but I did not see the owners so I was not sure if they were board members. Hope there are some other Boston events coming up so the Boston M5board members can all meet up!

afc1
That E92 M3 was hot. The red 300SL was my buddy's. Great pcars and nice Urqs from the Audi crew. A few yuppie racing forum folks, like the blinged out 6er from luxury details. Some nice E30 M3s around! Phil San's Imola Dinan beast was there. Looked nice and clean. He owns Sanssario's auto body (sp?) out in Natick. He is on here somewhere.

Yup, that was my beast out on the hill. Not nearly clean enough to show, plus with a 3yo son, I had to be ready to get out at any time ;)

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Yup, sorry didn't go I was too lazy....stayed by the pool....smoked up 6 racks of ribs, my boys cooked them we had a nice day....never left the house..next time. I bet it was good, thanks for the report...any pics??

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup, sorry didn't go I was too lazy....stayed by the pool....smoked up 6 racks of ribs, my boys cooked them we had a nice day....never left the house..next time. I bet it was good, thanks for the report...any pics??
Sorry didn't get any pics..maybe the Larz Anderson website puts some up after the show??? I'll take a look.

afc1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts