BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

141 - 160 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Hi do you have any rhd with Tpms that you could post to the uk?!
Hi, currently I don't but if I get some will let you know. Shipping to the UK is possible. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Set #48 SOLD.

Set #49 now available. Comes with a TPMS piece and radio flap. Overall shape is excellent. Can be noticed some minor wipe marks depending on lightning conditions but nothing serious which can't be polished out.

Cost - $270 shipped if you use friends or family option or $290 with fees included.

Photos (click to enlarge):

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #146 (Edited)
Set #49 SOLD.

Set #50 now available. Comes with a TPMS piece. I can include a radio flap and non-TPMS piece if you need. Overall shape is excellent. Same condition as se #49. Can be noticed some minor wipe marks depending on lightning conditions but nothing serious which can't be polished out.

Cost - $270 shipped if you use friends or family option or $290 with fees included.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #148

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Set #50 SOLD.

Set #51 now available. Comes with a TPMS or non-TPMS piece, just let me know what you need. Also I can include a radio flap. Overall shape is excellent. Can be noticed some minor wipe marks depending on lightning conditions but nothing serious which can't be polished out. There is only one little scratch on the center console. Please look at the photo marked with red. No broken tabs on the back.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks so much!

Removed the Bruyere trim out and replaced it... it's like the car took a time warp.
You are welcome. Happy holidays!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Set #51 SOLD.

Set #52 now available. Comes with a TPMS or non-TPMS piece, just let me know what you need. Also I can include a radio flap or cupholder delete piece if you need. Overall shape is excellent. Can be noticed some minor wipe marks and light scratches depending on lightning conditions but nothing serious which can't be polished out. There is only one tiny chip on the center console. No broken tabs on the back.

Cost - $270 shipped with PayPal fees included or $250 if you send as a gift.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Interested. Is set 52 still available? If so PM me.
Hi. Yes, it is. Looks like you don't have enough posts to receive PMs. Please post your e-mail. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #160 (Edited)
Set #52 SOLD.

Set #53 now available. Comes with a TPMS or non-TPMS piece, just let me know what you need. Also I can include a radio flap or cupholder delete piece if you need. Overall shape is excellent. Can be noticed some minor wipe marks and light scratches depending on lightning conditions but nothing serious. Please look at the photos marked with red. No broken tabs on the back.

Cost - $270 shipped with PayPal fees included or $250 if you send as a gift.

141 - 160 of 223 Posts