BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale 4 genuine bmw vanos solenoids, test fitted to car but not driven, car has since been pulled apart and sold as parts
Selling for $900usd each (half price of new) selling as a set of 4 $3600usd shipped wordwide
I will send express airfreight insured and tracked
Will post next day

Thank you

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
May sell separately

Prefer to sell as a set

Id recommend changing a bank of 2 or all 4 at a time

Still available

·
Registered
553 Posts
If you'd sell 2 separately, then I'd possibly be interested at the right price but would require UK shipping. Pls let me know.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Thanks. That's a lot more than I was willing to spend but appreciate it's a good price no doubt. Leave it with me. I only need 2 so will need to have a think.

Cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Had mine for 80,000 miles. Not a single problem. Just wanted to put it out there , I work as a valve technician. The solenoids used are nothing special, aftermarkets and oem are nothing short of almost being exactly the same. a fairly simple solenoid design. there's nothing fancy about them. The oem ones used to cost just as much, they only went up because they stopped being manufactured and upcharge costs of greedy mfgs. Call any industrial valve supplier you can get a replacement that is much much better than what the car originally came with. The original ones the o-rings failed anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts