BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Wow. talk about rare. That must be the one from Gumball that is owned by some Middle eastern royalty. Looks awesome and still got the German plates from Böblingen on it. (and a parking ticket LOL). Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
208 Posts
saw him there too on my trip to London in the beginning of november 2004. But couldn't see him close, cause he was driving away :sad3:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I've seen a white one and a silver one in Central London in the past few months. You can't miss them with that huge gaping mouth in front - they certainly have a lot more presence than the standard Cayennes.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That`s absolytely one of the craziest cars on earth - in a positive meaning :hihi:
Spotted myself it`s lesser sister, a GT600, a couple of days ago. It had the same color previewed here but was equipped with blacked out wheels!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. I was in London a week ago and it has to be the car capital of Europe. I saw more exclusive cars there then you see at some carshows :)
I had to run into a shop and buy a desposible camera since I forgot my digital one at home. I saw on McLaren SLR outside of The Dorchester. As soon as I get hold of a scanner I will upload the pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts