BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I am not hating...however it just seems like a bunch of spoiled rich kids who have daddy's money and way too much free time.

Reactions: Pegasusmjv

·
Registered
232 Posts
Funny you should say that, because many of those guys are my age (I'm in my early 30's) and last I checked no one gave me jack sh** to get where I am today, and I have lots of nice toys.

Don't judge a book by its cover :)

-F

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
While I do not know that particular person. I have been around enough to know the type that would "Gangster" pose like in the last pic? He appears to despises people or things regarded as inferior, especially because of social or intellectual pretension.

Are you a pretentious person?

Reactions: Pegasusmjv

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While I do not know that particular person. I have been around enough to know the type that would "Gangster" pose like in the last pic? He appears to despises people or things regarded as inferior, especially because of social or intellectual pretension.

Are you a pretentious person?
Wow! you truly are an amazing judge of character :applause: you must have ESPN ouich(yes i did that on purpose) Thats actually me in that picture. We all had a blast and we all had fun poses to go along with the shenanigans that went on during the gatorun! That was my now official "Gangster" pose. But thanks for taking your time to judge me with a quick glance of your wisdom, it kind of makes you a hypocrite. I have worked and earned every dollar and toy I have on my own. I've never had mommy daddy money to buy me the things I want and I've always been more then generous to those around me that need a helping hand, so do me a favor and think twice before posting asinine comments :nono:

:hihihi:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Wow looks you guys had great weather for the great time you all had.
Love the pics and I wish I could have participated.
Great outcome with the run against the "other Porsche turbo".

Cosmo I will express to you that this man you have referred to is a friend and completely a great guy. I would hope you could tell the difference over roll playing and just plain old goofing off without any malace.
I'm sorry to see that you would feel this way.

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan

Reactions: BoLaS

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow looks you guys had great weather for the great time you all had.
Love the pics and I wish I could have participated.
Great outcome with the run against the "other Porsche turbo".

Cosmo I will express to you that this man you have referred to is a friend and completely a great guy. I would hope you could tell the difference over roll playing and just plain old goofing off without any malace.
I'm sorry to see that you would feel this way.

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan
lovelove lolz, Juan start getting ready because the next one is goint to be set for October!!!
www.gatorun.com

·
Registered
120 Posts
There's just a certain amount of douche-baggery inherent in any photo from these types of rallies. It's tough to race around in expensive cars on public roads taking photos of your good-looking-selves and not seem pretentious, no matter how cool your friends think you are. Don't take it personally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts