BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a new member, just joined!! I've visited the forum in the past and found it to be very resourceful, glad to finally be a member.

My beast is a 2002 e39 M5 in Le Mans Blue with 102k on the clock. It's all original and I've enjoyed every mile it's taken me. They don't lie, it is the ultimate driving machine.

Looking forward to being a part of M5Board. I washed the car and my son helped me snap a few pictures. Here's the end result.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Welcome aboard! Lemans Blue is the best color:M5thumbs: Also, if you decide to do something with your headlights, check out a DIY for wet sanding and buffing. I helped a friend do his 325 and they came out great, very clear looking.

James

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Nice car! and congrats on having all your pixels intact.. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just drove through PC today on my way back from Cape San Blas. Sorry I missed you! Great looking car.

·
Registered
363 Posts
agreed, LMB best color hands down..but i dont mind rolling black/black either. :M5launch:

A set of Euro Hellas on that would make a world of difference..then you can clean those up and sell em here.
Go Gators! :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome. This is a great site. I'll give the wet sanding DIY a look, thank you. It's on my to do list for this weekend, I'll let you know how it goes.

And Go Gators for all of you who appreciate the Orange and Blue!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
cab
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing