BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
3,793 Posts
I'm bringing a whole car :eek:

Let's see if Peter does the same or brings bunch of parts pretending to be a working m5 :)

Paul :)

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
I will not be driving a Toyota.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Damn, son, you just had to show up with that thing. I should leave my crappy 540 at home.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Not sure why this was towed to the Northeast forum. I was only trying to have the folks I know from the E39 section over. But I suppose by now it doesn't really matter since it's only a few days away.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Anyone driving from MD/DC/VA area down? I plan on leaving Arlington around 1030am tomorrow, would be nice to drive down with someone.

bf.c is apparently down this morning. I'll float the question over there when it comes back online.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
It's been working for me all day. I can post over there.

I have already gotten $350 worth of food/drinks/supplies so come hungry and thirsty :) Rob is definitely coming with his car as is Clay so we will have some serious LS E39 representation. It's supposed to rain later in the day but there is plenty of room in the garage just in case. I was also floating the idea of a caravan to Gforce indoor karts.

Getting started. Lots of cokes and sprites too.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
It's been working for me all day. I can post over there.

I have already gotten $350 worth of food/drinks/supplies so come hungry and thirsty :) Rob is definitely coming with his car as is Clay so we will have some serious LS E39 representation. It's supposed to rain later in the day but there is plenty of room in the garage just in case. I was also floating the idea of a caravan to Gforce indoor karts.

Getting started. Lots of cokes and sprites too.
Just started working for me now, weird.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Bluecrabmafia will be getting on 95 at rt 207/301 at AP hill in his imola E38 if you want to link up with him. He posted on bf.c.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
edit*

·
Registered
283 Posts
Great event. Thanks for all the food and drinks. Very nice meeting everyone there

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Some more. It was weird showing up with ONLY a S62 lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Looks like a good time! Maybe I can go next year, but didn't make it this year for a few reasons:

a) I somehow totally missed that this was even happening
b) Even if I had known, i couldn't have made it with finals this week

But I'm still sad I missed it. Looks like a fun get together, even if the weather wasn't ideal

61 - 75 of 75 Posts