BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
That's nicer than my house. I'm trying to get my garage modified, British garages aren't designed to keep cars in (!) and it needs to be extended out a few feet (depth) and the internal half wall (seperating it into two bays) removed so we get a nice lot of room.

Probably cost as much to modify it as that guy's entire garage cost, it's all brick and mortar rather than wood

B

·
0 Posts
Sweet! However, if was going to all that expense, I would want a 10 car garage.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
931 Posts
BeastPower said:
Sweet! However, if was going to all that expense, I would want a 10 car garage.

Cheers, Daniel.
Not one to brag....... but I have a ten car garage with an attached house :D . I recently had a Mohawk lift installed. Upper garage (can fit 4) is the 'show room'. Lower garage (was 4 car) is 'the shop' with lift (this takes up some space. Daily driver garage (the original 2 car). I am one happy car nut!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Great looking garage. There is nothing better then having the ability to put your car in the air at your own house;).

B

·
0 Posts
mr_bock said:
Not one to brag....... but I have a ten car garage with an attached house :D . I recently had a Mohawk lift installed. Upper garage (can fit 4) is the 'show room'. Lower garage (was 4 car) is 'the shop' with lift (this takes up some space. Daily driver garage (the original 2 car). I am one happy car nut!!!!! :thumbsup:
Sweet! Any photos?

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
947 Posts
WOW, what was the total cost of the project if you dont mind me asking?

thanks

merry xmas all :2:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Fabulous -

I love all the gaming touches - football on the TV, the one-armed bandit, and the dual connected Cruisin' game...

Great job and thanks for the pics...

Now, if I can just win the **** lottery...

SCORPIO

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Wow, that's nice!!! It's the same dimensions as my garage plans...except without the attached living quarters...

Geez, I can't wait to get my garage built...permits are such a drag :confused3

mr bock...got pics?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow, I'm lost for words! Great Garage. Got to get a Beast in there somewhere though!

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
I cant see anything..

I keep getting this message " internal Server Error "

·
Registered
158 Posts
There's a good size house (looks to be 7-8000 sq ft) not far from me in SW PA. But more importantly they have three garages adjacent to the house. My good friend is there neighbor and has been in them. They each are designed to hold about 18 cars, with stone flooring, with a wash bay and service bay in each one. Apparently the individual is addicted to vettes, and has one from almost every model year.

Not my taste in cars, but I've informed my wife that when that house goes on the market, so does ours!

·
Banned
386 Posts
****.... that garage is so nice... I will try to make my garage nice next january.... will also buy the same tiles...

·
Registered
931 Posts
BeastPower said:
Sweet! Any photos?

Cheers, Daniel.
Sorry that it has taken a while to get some pixs up. Here they are...

Front of my house, the original two car garage at the left, the addition at far right.

The upper 'show room' garage with my babies inside. This garage can hold four cars.

Rear view of the house, and a partial view of the lower 'work shop' garage.

Inside the lower garage showing the Mohawk lift! This was a four car garage until the lift and shop equipment went in, now it is a two car :( garage.

Here is a close up of the TPC Supercharger on my 1996 C2 993. Dyno'd at 322 rwhp. :1:

For something completely different.... M5 art. :hihi:

I have to work on adding additional cars to the stable. My grocery getter is a F150 truck. I do drive the Beast and Rocket quite a bit.

I am a lucky guy to have such amazing cars and such a garage with an attached house. Guess where I spend most of my time......
cherrsagai

·
Registered
931 Posts
m5am said:
Hey, does your son drive a blue S4?
Yes he does! Rather well I might add.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts