BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are there any other Gallardo owners out there thinking about ordering the new M5? I'm considering a replacement for my AMG C32 and had just about settled on the E55 until the new M5 turned up. I've got my name down for the M5 subject to driving it, but I'm still not sure if this is the right way to go. I'm wondering if the M5 is too hardcore for a daily driver and whether the E55 is a better bet being the great allrounder that it is.

:confused:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
mhh said:
I'm wondering if the M5 is too hardcore for a daily driver and whether the E55 is a better bet being the great allrounder that it is.

:confused:
Ahh thats too harsh to say about the M5. If it is anything, its defintly a daily car.. And i cant imagine how the new M5 will turn out but i think the e39 M5 is on hell of a car and i think its the best car i ever bought :cheers:

The older E55 was too sporty for me as its suspension was too hard but the e39 M5 on the other hand had 2 personalities. Normal and sports. Hit the sport button to only feel the accelerator become more responsive, steering wheel more sensitive, and suspension harder.

You cant go wrong with the ///M cuz its the ultimate driving machine :wroom:

·
Registered
714 Posts
E55? it will soon be gone and replaced with whatever it is called.. E60? E62? E63?...

SUPRA said:
Is the opposite ok?

I have a friend who's on the list for the new M5, and the list for the Gallardo Spider. Whenever it arrives...
totally different cars and 2x the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts