1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
316 Posts
12psi on the Greddy turbo kit? Something tells me this guy has done more than just bolt on the kit huh?:eek:oohhh:

Ryan

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rjhoskins said:
12psi on the Greddy turbo kit? Something tells me this guy has done more than just bolt on the kit huh?:eek:oohhh:

Ryan
Your right its not just a turbo kit, from what I know he has almost $50K in upgrades fully built motor with the works, he could run up to 22 PSi but he needs to get it tuned to run that much boost. Mean while he is running 12 PSi at 465 rwhp for street driving and at the track he was running a 119mph with major traction issues....Jay.S

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
TOPSUPRA said:
Your right its not just a turbo kit, from what I know he has almost $50K in upgrades fully built motor with the works, he could run up to 22 PSi but he needs to get it tuned to run that much boost. Mean while he is running 12 PSi at 465 rwhp for street driving and at the track he was running a 119mph with major traction issues....Jay.S
Damn no wonder... :)
that g35 would definitely give e60 M5 a run for the money.

Now considering the upgrade is close to $50K + the car itself.. (make it already in the $80 - $80+ (total cost forupgrade and the car)... )

But the M5 has rear seat and room for 3 more people in the car :)

Regardz,

J Irwan

·
Registered
96 Posts
465whp...so the motor must be built

380whp < = boom on that motor..

..or he just waiting to the motor to go any second now...lol

very cool none the less.

=)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
.. and a built mkiv will run circules around the build g35... again, what is exactly the point of racing a stock car and one with forged (prolly) internals, turbo, fuel pump, ecu work and god-knows-what-else stuffed under the hood? you want to go fast- get a bike.. geez... :biggrinbounce:

pick your poison..

alex
few cars

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
J Irwan said:
Damn no wonder... :)
that g35 would definitely give e60 M5 a run for the money.

Now considering the upgrade is close to $50K + the car itself.. (make it already in the $80 - $80+ (total cost forupgrade and the car)... )

But the M5 has rear seat and room for 3 more people in the car :)

Regardz,

J Irwan
Well said!:M5rev:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
m5virgin said:
u forgot u can comfortably put 2 bodies in the trunk ouich
I suspect it is more than two if you first dismember them as William Durst did. His acquital on murder gave those seeking an alternative to high-priced divorce attorneys something to consider. (this is obviously a joke for the forum's humerless contingent).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts