BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G-Power BMW M5 Touring Hurricane RS 750 HP Premiere

Dont miss the details!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MNwJrUu9SO8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

YouTube - G-Power BMW M5 Touring Hurricane RS interiour in super detail: 17 min

Video: 359 km/h (224 mph) in G-Power BMW M5 Hurricane RS verified by GPS on Autobahn

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-6kpW3zBeus?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I will say that this is the most detailed interiour I have ever seen (incl. Mark Carsons BMW M6 Individual) in a BMW M car. Some of the highlights below:

-Leather and Alcantara on evey detail. Alcantara innerroof with "diamond" pattern and special pattern in the middle with "inverted" seems that go all the way from the front to the back.

-Even the inner mirror is covered in Alcantara

-Floormats incl. trunk floormat in leather with "diamond" stitched pattern. Below the floormats the full floor (100% of it) is covered in leather.

-G-Power emblem in the seats and in the roof, with the stitching matching around it.

-A-,B- and C-pillars covered in Alcantara with "Diamond pattern".

-The parts that are black from the factory and cannot be covered in leather or alcantara (like the speakers) are colour matched to the leather and Alcantara.

-The full instrumentpanel was covered in Alcantara.

-The doors where covered in leather and Alcantara, and there where horisontal seems on the doors for the side airbags; so they can inflate if a side impact would happen.

G-Power BMW M5 Touring Hurricane RS 750 HP: engine and brakes in detail

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Afa6qd-e0Po" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PHZtgUNe2jo?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

·
Registered
162 Posts
:eek:h: That thing is AMAZING!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
...maybe OTT with alcantara on the full dash? but still lovely - especially the fact it is a Touring.

Do they repaint or specifically look for cars that are Sepang?

·
4,308 Posts
...maybe OTT with alcantara on the full dash? but still lovely - especially the fact it is a Touring.

Do they repaint or specifically look for cars that are Sepang?
it's either a coincidence or intentional - i doubt they stripped the car down to respray it - the inside of the engine bay is in sepang

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, I have filmed every corner of thw interiour and it is thw most gorgeous BMW intwriour I have ever aeen. The level of dwtail is out of this world. Just see the details on the dash for example...

any pics of said interior? pretty awesome to have a touring with that much power

Sent from my phone

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, and I am waiting to publish them on request of Gpower. Expect more details next week.

Brakes are 396 mm!

Sent from my phone

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yes, way faster from 200 - 300 KM/h. You'll have to be a pretty good driver to get it faster than a tuned RS6 from 0 - 200 KM/h, as there are huge traction problems. Wonder why G-Power doesn't use 305s in the back?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yes, way faster from 200 - 300 KM/h. You'll have to be a pretty good driver to get it faster than a tuned RS6 from 0 - 200 KM/h, as there are huge traction problems. Wonder why G-Power doesn't use 305s in the back?
So a race between a stroker M6 and G-Power M5 touring would be interesting? M6 has 100 hp less but better aerodynamics?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts