·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI since I know many do not frequent the subforums:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I posted in the other thread moments ago. Just curious what price is with 50% off? Is shipping included as well? If not, where do they ship from? Italy? Estimated ship price to the US is..?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I posted in the other thread moments ago. Just curious what price is with 50% off? Is shipping included as well? If not, where do they ship from? Italy? Estimated ship price to the US is..?
I'm guessing around $1500 USD for the E39 M5 headers shipped to the US. I could be wrong but the euro is about 10% higher than the USD and then you can add a % for tax/customs and prob around $250 for shipping from Italy.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm no longer allowed to discuss this in the Forums. Supersprint said to keep it in a private group. Please follow the E39 M5 Owners group on Facebook for all the info.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YJXRXL3ngbVR5WhsUPImzFFcRyee7oPt6t-vKm1U23M?fbclid=IwAR16VoGTrHejAvf1re-X-l48Ppyjqd6tFtuiG1NRFdIj_kiXipYu1pPTno8

Is that the group that specifies M5 owners only with no exceptions? I signed up to buy some for my s62 powered e38, so I can't join. will updates continue to be sent out by email or is that the only place where info will be posted.?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I will (and have been) sending out updates via email. I sent 2 updates out so far.
(1) I was denied entry to the fb group by questioning how one would identify non-M5 owners purely by judging photos. Neither here nor there for this thread.

(2) does the group buy only cover standard off the shelf designs from their lines/moulds? Or can we spec headers to include turbo flanges (for example)?

Are there any definite prices for international customers and do they include/exclude shipping (to the UK)?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is this group buy for real? Could it be a scam?
I received an email to forward a down payment...
Yes they are taking deposits. That’s how group buys work. They need people to commit in order to give everyone the discount. Notice that the email came from a supersprint.com email address.
With that said, I can no longer discuss this group buy on a public forum. If you have any further questions reach me on my Instagram at m3blackshadow.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sorry, but changing the sender email address to anything you want is super easy, that’s not proof of anything.There is a lot of money at stake here...due diligence is warranted.
Why Is this being so secretive? Why is the topic with the group buy deleted now?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry, but changing the sender email address to anything you want is super easy, that’s not proof of anything.There is a lot of money at stake here...due diligence is warranted.
Why Is this being so secretive? Why is the topic with the group buy deleted now?
Message me on Instagram and I will tell you and put all your concerns at bay.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As the OP, I've requested that this thread be deleted. I didn't realize the original post has been pulled at the request of the Manufacturer, so this pointer thread should be as well

If you are interested in details, join the FB owners group or reach out to Corey directly.

·
Registered
350 Posts
What Facebook group is it?
I’m already a member of the e39 M5 group, but haven’t seen any mention of the group buy.
I guess I’ll install Instagram app...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.