BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you guys already know I love my E60 M5 and I want to start to modify the car cosmetically and internally. I taught if a few parts and would like to hear your taughts and opinions. I currently have a 09 BMW M5 Alpine White/ Black Leather Interior.

This is the setup I want to do on my M5:
1) VIS Carbon Fiber GTR hood
2) VIS Carbon Fiber Trunk (CSL Style)
3) RPI Scoops, Block Off Plates, & BMC Filters
4) Macht Schnell 15 mm (0.6 in.) Spacers
5) H&R Lowering Springs
6) Dinan X-Pipe (to pair with my Eisenmann Race Exhuast)
4) Giovanna LINDOS-RL Wheels or BBS CH-R Wheels?
6) Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
7) Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber E60 M5 Aero Front Spoiler
8) Dinan Gas Pedal Cover
9) Dinan Stage 2 Suspension

Hopefully I will be able to purchase in the near future. Hope you guys like the setup!

Reactions: AWOL

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I thought you were selling it?..

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Dinan has 15% sales at least once a year and in fact are currently having one until end of October so you can get your Dinan pedals, stage 2 suspension, and x-pipe for 15% off.

Whereabouts in CA are you located? NorCal or SoCal?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dinan has 15% sales at least once a year and in fact are currently having one until end of October so you can get your Dinan pedals, stage 2 suspension, and x-pipe for 15% off.

Whereabouts in CA are you located? NorCal or SoCal?
Im in Los Angeles, CA, thank you so much for informing me my man!

Reactions: randywei

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought you were selling it?..
As of now, I left it as a feeler brother. I truly love my M5 and I want to enjoy it, I can't imagine any other car being as fun as the E60 M5.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weekend Bump

·
Registered
422 Posts
Is your car tuned? This really wakes up the car. You may want to consider headers as well, modding is a slippery slope! I bought my car stock last March and haven't stopped yet.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd skip those cosmetic mods and just keep it clean! Do the suspension and engine mods, I say...
Yup, trying my very best to save up.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would suggest you do the mods that will make you the happiest within your budget. Remember, the modification process is a journey and not a race :). It's funny how a few tweaks here and there can bring a new sense of enjoyment. At the end of the day you could easily drop 2-3 times what you paid for the car in mods so to me it's always been important to do those things that mattered most to me (or the person writing the check if you have that situation) :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts