BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-175.htm for a fun little flash drag racing game. M3 CSL and M5 are my favorites, will all the cars being tunable. Controls are a little odd, as you push spacebar to accelerate, then lift off the space bar, push the up arrow for an upshift, and then push spacebar again after your shift is done. Enjoy! :cheers:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the game is a little cheap, you never loose money. In true ricer fashion though, suspension gets you +50hp! :D Where are the 100hp decals?!?!

Thanks for the other link Backe, it's nice not to use the textual save (pain in the you know what). What is your best 1/4 et? My experiance shows all cars max out around a 4.3, but my McLaren F1 on the bottle ran a 3.4. Glad you got some satisfaction!
:cheers:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Backe-
Well, this is the off topic forum isnt it? :D I have a 2003 VW Jetta, known elsewhere as the "Bora." I love the sound of Bora a lot better than Jetta, but not enough to change the badge. The picture you has is my car, with a different color and different rims. Mine is the "galactic blue," the best description is a cross between Avus blue and LeMans blue, with a bit of pearl effect mixed in. Shes slower than hell. but a nice car nonetheless. :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts