BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

441 - 443 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Ted, any thought on this problem please? I installed the Bluebus a couple of weeks ago into my e46 M3. Since then I have noticed that my aircon turns itself of now and again.
Doubt it's related to the Bluebus. Most likely it could be something in the HVAC system from a bad resistor to a problem in the control panel or a faulty sensor. If you have INPA or PA Soft, check for fault codes.

But just to be sure, remove the Bluebus and drive around for a day or 2 to try and recreate the problem. If your aircon still has problems, then you can proceed to diagnose it further.

If there is no issues then reinstall the Bluebus, drive around again to see if the issue pops back up and go from there.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
Hi Ted, any thought on this problem please? I installed the Bluebus a couple of weeks ago into my e46 M3. Since then I have noticed that my aircon turns itself of now and again.
You must own a pre-LCI M3. There's a few users over on NAM3Forum reporting the same issue (BlueBus: A fully integrated A2DP Bluetooth solution - NA M3 Forums) and they're all in pre-LCI cars. Any chance that you've noticed a correlation between using turn signals and the IHKA shutting off?

Thanks!
-Ted

·
Registered
3 Posts
441 - 443 of 443 Posts