BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

401 - 417 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have this pin out for the Euro 25 connector.
I have used this to convert from a Siemens Bit II to ULF (25 pin to 54 pin)

1​
red/yellow
18​
+12V Kl 30
2​
3​
brown/black
36​
GND
4​
red/yellow
17​
+12V Kl 30
5​
red/purple
35​
Kl. R (~Zündung)
6​
7​
8​
9​
10​
white/yellow
51​
Tel-Mute
11​
blue
32​
???
12​
white/red spotted
13​
14​
brown/white
19​
MIC-minus
15​
white
1​
MIC-plus
16​
red/yellow
17​
brown/black
18​
white/green spotted
19​
white/black
37​
NF-plus
20​
green/brown
21​
MIC Shield
21​
22​
23​
yellow
24​
white
25​
brown/black
38​
NF-minus
X400 plug
4​
white/green/yellow
15​
ibus
11​
white/green
33​
Tel-On

·
Registered
393 Posts
Just received my unit back from Germany.
Quite impressive response time, 5 working days from door to door and back.

Reactions: neilb62

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello Ted,
I just received my BlueBus. Is there instruction how install it and additional wire?
I have 01' M5 with CD changer and MKIV.

Thanks

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
Just received my unit back from Germany.
Quite impressive response time, 5 working days from door to door and back.
Not bad at all! My friend in Germany has been able to get them out near same-day I believe. Thankfully, there are only 61 units in Europe :)

Hello Ted,
I just received my BlueBus. Is there instruction how install it and additional wire?
I have 01' M5 with CD changer and MKIV.

Thanks
Here you go:

-Ted

·
Registered
35 Posts
I rec’d my bluebus unit yesterday (order #546 I think). Thank you Ted!!! I was so excited to test it out and it literally took me like 3 minutes to install. Most of it spent on removing the cd changer. Plugged up power and audio cable and it was done! I didn’t really care about using it for phone calls but I may add the mic and get the extra cable in the future. I just wanted to share my experience. So happy to finally have wireless audio!! Again, thank you Ted!! I really can’t thank you enough. This is truly a must have for our cars. Do yourself a favor and order one if you haven’t already, it is so worth it 👍

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #409
I rec’d my bluebus unit yesterday (order #546 I think). Thank you Ted!!! I was so excited to test it out and it literally took me like 3 minutes to install. Most of it spent on removing the cd changer. Plugged up power and audio cable and it was done! I didn’t really care about using it for phone calls but I may add the mic and get the extra cable in the future. I just wanted to share my experience. So happy to finally have wireless audio!! Again, thank you Ted!! I really can’t thank you enough. This is truly a must have for our cars. Do yourself a favor and order one if you haven’t already, it is so worth it 👍
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)

It's worth noting that installation on the E39 is the easiest of all the chassis. It's a 15 minute job on my E46 M3. Still, not too bad!

-Ted

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey Ted,

Question for you.

When I start the car and start listening to music the metadata displays all the correct information. However, when the song ends and the next song starts playing it still displays the first song's information.

I noticed if I press the mode button and toggle back to Bluetooth it updates the metadata to the correct song currently playing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
Hey Ted,

Question for you.

When I start the car and start listening to music the metadata displays all the correct information. However, when the song ends and the next song starts playing it still displays the first song's information.

I noticed if I press the mode button and toggle back to Bluetooth it updates the metadata to the correct song currently playing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Howdy!

Yeah, this is a "thing" that happens sometimes. The BC127 simply decides not to notify me that the song has changed. If you pause / unpause playback, the metadata WILL update.

Unfortunately, there's not much I can do about this as the BC127 doesn't really let me know when a song changes other than through AVRCP metadata notifications, which are what is not being sent in this case.

-Ted

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got the BlueBus hooked up in my E39 complete with phone harness and mic and all is working flawlessly. Audio and Call quality are both excellent and are on par with other vehicles in our household that are over a decade newer. Complete setup in the E39 chassis was a breeze.

Additionally, service and support from Ted has been top notch. I can't recommend the BlueBus enough!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Ted, do you think you could collaborate with the guy that coded the Intrevee 2? Perhaps sharing the code that enables all the car mods?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #414
Hi Ted, do you think you could collaborate with the guy that coded the Intrevee 2? Perhaps sharing the code that enables all the car mods?
Simon passed away in 2012 if I recall correctly. Richard P took over, but out of respect for Simon's wishes has kept the Intravee closed source.

Really though, there's nothing the Intravee does that I'm not able to do myself. There are some finer details, like the bitmaps for enabling bulbs via diagnostics, but that can be figured out fairly easily.

The only thing I need is time to write the code to get this functionality added.

Anyone wanna babysit a 2.5 year old girland two 6 month old boys while I write code? :)

-Ted

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)

It's worth noting that installation on the E39 is the easiest of all the chassis. It's a 15 minute job on my E46 M3. Still, not too bad!

-Ted
Ted,
I just install my BlueBus and work fine, but I can't select "Device" why is that?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #416
Ted,
I just install my BlueBus and work fine, but I can't select "Device" why is that?
Can you please explain what's happening when you click the "Devices" menu? Feel free to email me a video.

-Ted

·
Registered
2003 Sterling Grey M5
17 Posts
"Anyone wanna babysit a 2.5 year old girland two 6 month old boys while I write code? :)

-Ted”

2.5 year old boy and 7 month old boy here. I feel your pain. It's just 33% less painful for me.

Sent from my mobile phone using Tapatalk

401 - 417 of 417 Posts