BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I screwed up and have a second steering rack that I don't need. I bought the items from Bavarian Autosport and they have never been installed. Kit includes the following:

Idler arm bushing (6 in the diagram below)

and

Lemfoerder Left, Center and Right Tie Rods:
9, 10 and 11 in this diagram:

RealOEM.com Â* BMW E39 M5 STEERING LINKAGE/TIE RODS

I would like to get what I paid for these - $260.

Paypal gift preferred, buyer pays shipping from San Diego.

- Justin

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

·
Registered
568 Posts
PM DIBS MINE! I was about to order these as I was doing a suspension refresh in September. :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gone!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Where did you get these from? Dealer? I'm trying to find a source that sells Lemforder parts directly. Oh, and I'll offer $40 more than AJ LOL jk

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Shady, when are you helping AJ with this install?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Where did you get these from? Dealer? I'm trying to find a source that sells Lemforder parts directly. Oh, and I'll offer $40 more than AJ LOL jk
I bought them on Bavarian Autosport - they had a good deal

BMW Parts and BMW Accessories | Bavarian Autosport

On the left hand side, go to steering / suspension, then front axle, then steering components

However… I have found that EAC http://www.eaceuroparts.com/parts/parts_search_page/10/2002/E39M5 is a great source for parts and their prices are very good. Typically the lowest I find.

I hope that helps!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Pelican also has the Lemforder stuff. The OEM is made by TRW on the steering link, just fyi. Which Pelican has also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts