2,001 Posts
awesome shots man, they really show the color

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Love the 1st 3 shots...seems like something BMW would've used in a magazine spread to promo the m5 when it was in production....I must have LMB now!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Brilliant shots! I've got the same combo, LMB with black grill and OEM wheels. One thing i did notice, there are no rear parking sensors. I thought rear sensors were standard on all E39 M5's.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brilliant shots! I've got the same combo, LMB with black grill and OEM wheels. One thing i did notice, there are no rear parking sensors. I thought rear sensors were standard on all E39 M5's.
I've parallel parked a few times and haven't herd any beeps... Guess mines a lemon in that dept.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Nope, not all M5's have PDC.

Awesome pictures but

Why did you get a picture of your cluster that is reporting an error in the LED strip?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope, not all M5's have PDC.

Awesome pictures but

Why did you get a picture of your cluster that is reporting an error in the LED strip?
Are you talking about the missing pixels or the little arrows that show there's an error?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
LOVE the shots. Unique concept/theme to the shots and pulled off very well.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts