BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magnaflow Cat-back part number 15193. Brand New in box sealed and never opened. This might be your only chance to get a brand new F10 M5 exhaust at a reasonable price. Magnaflow says no fitment issues and the 4" tips look great. This is a full bolt on system. No cutting or welding required. I only have 1 and I am not a dealer so first come first serve. THANKS!

More info at MagnaFlow Exhaust Products - For Trucks, Suv's, American Muscle, Diesel, & Sport Compact Vehicles

$1200 picked up around Long Beach/Cerritos area (the whole box fits in my b5 audi a4)

This is a stock photo of the kit. I do not want to open the box unless its really necessary for the sale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How in the world are F10 cat-backs cheaper than E39s? Bump for being amazed at the good price.
Thank you for the bump. I'm surprised I can't unload the exhaust kit at this price :dunno: At bimmerfest in Pasadena California I personally saw two M5 with the MEISTERSCHAFT exhaust and 4 with the RPi exhaust. Both great exhaust for sure, but the prices are :crying: Guess no one dares to be different. At the time I picked up this Magnaflow kit, they told me they sold less then a handful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts