BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full set of fuel injectors with fuel rail, for an S62. Off a blown engine (rod bearing issues it appears, will be posting an autopsy thread soon). - $100 shipped in the US

I also have the wiring harness off the same engine, appears to be complete. Has one spliced wire, and one cut wire, shown in the last picture. Should be a simple repair. $400 shipped in the US.

I also have quite a few more S62 small parts that I'll be listing soon, so if you need anything particular, PM/email me.

Email address is username at cox.net

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Interested in the fuel injectors and rails. Do you know how many miles were on the engine?

Does the injector wiring harness separate from the rest of the engine harness?

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
What year is the engine harness from? I may be interested if it has the VANOS accumulator wiring.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Yes, I would appreciate a check. I have a 2000 and do not have the wiring. That is the only reason I would consider buyinig the harness... I would remove the needed wires/connectors from the loom and save the rest for "parts". So if I buy it I'd be willing to sell "cuts" from it to those interested. (injector harness section?)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, I would appreciate a check. I have a 2000 and do not have the wiring. That is the only reason I would consider buyinig the harness... I would remove the needed wires/connectors from the loom and save the rest for "parts". So if I buy it I'd be willing to sell "cuts" from it to those interested. (injector harness section?)
Does this look like it? It's on the right bank, coming out of the front, and appears to be the correct connector.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts