BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im looking to trade or sell my pair of ContiSportContact 5P's (Z Rated). They are practically brand new with less than 100 miles on them. Tread life would be 98%+. Im open to trades of most Z rated tires (except no generals). Sizes im looking for are 295/25/20 or 305/25/20. Also taking offers on a straight sale if anyones interested. Tirerack is selling them for $379 each + tax. Here's the link for more info on the tires http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...R0SPC5XL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

·
Registered
121 Posts
Can you confirm the manufacturing date? I cannot pm due to low number of posts but you can email me at raf3kGt at h0tmailDOTc0m

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you confirm the manufacturing date? I cannot pm due to low number of posts but you can email me at raf3kGt at h0tmailDOTc0m
these are the only numbers i could find on the tire similar to what youre talking about. I have no idea what they mean or if they are what you are referring to.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
I received your email and responded but haven't heard back from you. I thought I'd follow up to make sure my email didn't wound up in your spam folder. Let me know

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I received your email and responded but haven't heard back from you. I thought I'd follow up to make sure my email didn't wound up in your spam folder. Let me know
emailed you back another photo. sorry for the delay

·
Registered
155 Posts
Was the 30 profile too tall for you? This is the size I'll be looking for next spring, and patiently waiting on the Pilot Super Sports in that size to come out. Decent price though, hmmmmmm

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Was the 30 profile too tall for you? This is the size I'll be looking for next spring, and patiently waiting on the Pilot Super Sports in that size to come out. Decent price though, hmmmmmm
My car was lowered and i frequently have 3 adults in the back which caused some rubbing once so i had to switch due to my commute. Stock springs or not having that much weight in the back would be fine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts