Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I had bought these a few months ago from this website:

http://www.germanautoparts.com/Volks...lectrical/5/10

Here are the part numbers:
MAF Part # - 06A.906.461.A
Sensor Element Part # - F 00C 2G2 032

I bought a bunch of these since I thought the prices were skyrocketing...
However, I have since found a group buy going on in the Mazda forums for a Laser Interceptor (http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=92665), so I want to see if I can sell the spare MAFs I have to offset the cost of picking up the laser jammer... I have a total of 4 MAFs new in sealed boxes. They have all been verified as authentic bosch parts via the bosch website using the verification code provided on the boxes. They also all have the unbroken holographic tape on them. I would like to sell these as pairs. That would be two full sets of VW MAFs. I can email pictures of the parts and the original receipt later on if requested. Any interest here? I'm looking to get around $170/pair shipped. Thanks all - rich.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry!

Sorry to everyone who has PM'd me. I had some foul fowl (HA!) and got a nasty stomach bug this weekend. I was totally out of commission. I WILL be taking and posting pictures of the MAFs tonight. Sorry for the delays, thanks for your patience!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures are here!

Hey all! Here are the pictures I took of the MAFS. I tried to send them out via email to those who PM'd me, but hotmail.com is being a total bastard, so I am just going to direct people here. If anyone has any questions - please feel free to ask. Thanks - rich.

Sorry there are only two photos - it literally took me 15 minutes to get those two up... I swear someone is jumping onto my wifi. Anyway, if you want more pictures (I have one of the label of each MAF, but they are all like the first one) let me know and I'll spend the 45 minutes of so getting the other 3 or 4 photos up.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts