BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Actually hood being sold is on Vorsteiners website

Vorsteiner GTR vented hood carbon fiber hood
Painted titanium silver with clear coated vents.

Price: $900

·
Registered
162 Posts
PM sent,i am interested!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Price for the hood and the fact that its painted, the potential buyer can not go wrong. Painting the hood will cost you approx $1200.00 (at a really good AB shop) to have the hood sprayed. :cheers:
True, but only if you have a Ti car...... cherrsagai

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll snap some pics today

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am very interested!!!! please send me the price and i you sell the rear diffuser and the front splitter too give me a combo price...

Thank you very much

·
Registered
417 Posts
Did this sell? Interested, but I'm on the east coast...:crying2:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you sold the hood or is still available???

I am very very interested!!!
its available, but im not sure i want to send it overseas

id prefer to keep it local

·
Registered
601 Posts
interested in NORCAL

Interested in the hood

im in NORCAL

I PM'ed you already to day

Greg

·
Registered
108 Posts
If you change your opinion please contact with me because i am very very interested... this is my private email [email protected]

Please if you wish you can contact with UPS to get a quote for send to Madrid (Spain) the hood, I will pay the hood plus the shipping costs. Important is that advise UPS that the packet is not a commercial trade.

Thank you very much and I hope to ear about you soon with good news for me.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Beautiful hood guys...

·
Registered
868 Posts
1200 to paint a hood is ridiculous. I remember the thread that went around about this, FAST5, so save it. It's still ridiculous and can only happen where people will pay for it. My V CF hood was painted for a fraction of that and is perfect! It's a 2 hour job at max if the hood has to be entirely rough-up/prepped.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
save nothing.........

1200 to paint a hood is ridiculous. I remember the thread that went around about this, FAST5, so save it. It's still ridiculous and can only happen where people will pay for it. My V CF hood was painted for a fraction of that and is perfect! It's a 2 hour job at max if the hood has to be entirely rough-up/prepped.
try cost of living up north vs south ??? So its NOT ridiculous afterall. I could live the life style of D. Trump down south. :hihi:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts