BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of bake-able headlights off ebay and the retrofit kit a while back, never got the chance to install it, car was totaled in an accident :cry:

I have two sets of 2002 bake-able headlights, new lenses, lexan covers, and the Evoxr retrofit kit, more details on that here;

More info can be found here: EvoX-R HID Projector Retrofit Results Are Amazing!!

BI-XENON: HELLA EVOX-R (PAIR)

D2S: MORIMOTO 5FIVE DSP (PAIR)

D2S: MORIMOTO XB35 (PAIR)

The old groupbuy thread; Bi-Xenon Hella EvoX-R Projectors, 50w Ballasts and 5000k...

I'll sell everything for $600

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Lilred911 this listing includes a set of bakeable headlights. I already removed the lens on them but after the accident I stuck them back on. They should just peel off for you if you warm them up a bit with a hairdryer.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Outside of whether or not its compatible and bakeable, what other reasons are there for needing the dates of the headlights? I'm not a headlight guru...

·
Registered
2002 TitanGrau M5
5 Posts
Outside of whether or not its compatible and bakeable, what other reasons are there for needing the dates of the headlights? I'm not a headlight guru...
7/02 is the cutoff for baking headlights, he probably wanted to see the date since the thread title states "2002"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts