BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Want to sell my 2001 M5, located in London. Its a peachy car in what I still think is the best colour combination of them all - Carbon Black with the Silverstone interior. Im the only owner, its done 35,000 miles and is in great condition save for (really annoying) one door ding in the driver side rear door collected in a car park!

Full SatNav with TV, rear child seats, so those with kids of 3 thorough 8 will appreciate the ease of getting them safe and comfortable!

Recent tyres all round - Michelin Pilot Sport SP2's - and a pretty recent service. All servicing by BMW of course. First registered March 01. All the usual extras inc DSP.

Email me if you want to come have a look its located in NW London and is with me most days.

·
Registered
6 Posts
DavidM5 said:
Hi All

Want to sell my 2001 M5, located in London. Its a peachy car in what I still think is the best colour combination of them all - Carbon Black with the Silverstone interior. Im the only owner, its done 35,000 miles and is in great condition save for (really annoying) one door ding in the driver side rear door collected in a car park!

Full SatNav with TV, rear child seats, so those with kids of 3 thorough 8 will appreciate the ease of getting them safe and comfortable!

Recent tyres all round - Michelin Pilot Sport SP2's - and a pretty recent service. All servicing by BMW of course. First registered March 01. All the usual extras inc DSP.

Email me if you want to come have a look its located in NW London and is with me most days.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi David i am interested in your M5 and live in Bagshot in Surrey. can you give me a few more details please. Has the beast got a BMW warranty? etc many thanks Ric Tel:07747 104103

1 - 4 of 4 Posts