BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a really nice exhaust for sale. This is for chicagoland pickup, I do not want to ship it. Willing to hear trades for some 19" wheels Preferably staggered 19x10 back and 19x8.5 front. Or $1500 cash obo.
you can hear sound clips here: http://www.beastpower.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?page=BMI/CTGY/1

The exhaust is a little dusty in the pictures because it has been sitting in the garage for a little while. It has about 5k miles on it. NO RUST. just needs to be washed and maybe polish the tips with some metal polish.

·
Registered
187 Posts
how much for the Tubi's? Rumore?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im looking for $1500 obo... Honestly I dont know what model it is.. it came with my car as part of the package deal when I bought it and I never installed it.

·
Registered
680 Posts
It's almost certainly not the Rumore.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whatever model it is, its for a m5 and its in great condition and i need this thing gone ! the price is negotiable i need to sell the exhaust.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
XnitromethX said:
whatever model it is, its for a m5 and its in great condition and i need this thing gone ! the price is negotiable i need to sell the exhaust.
(my breyton wheels are bent and i need replacements and i need the money from the exhaust for some new wheels) :(

·
Registered
187 Posts
does anyone know what this particular system sound like? is it rumore? or regular?

·
Registered
470 Posts
you got pm

·
Registered
241 Posts
don't happen to have another exhaust do ya?

thanks

adam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts