BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought the little blighter with the intention of fitting with my Hayward & Scott back boxes. But while it and them were being fitted it transpired the back boxes were dummies ie no silencing at all!!! So it had to be removed and the OEM resonator re-installed :crying: Does sound awesome though! like a cross between a TVR and an Overfinch Land Rover... :hihi:

Anyways it was only on the car for about 15 minutes, the car was started so isn't quite brand new... but nearly...

Paid £241 and had to wait for 5 weeks for it from Italy! as no one had stock, so looking for realistic offers around £200(+).

Cheers
-Steve

·
Registered
108 Posts
Rampage said:
Bought the little blighter with the intention of fitting with my Hayward & Scott back boxes. But while it and them were being fitted it transpired the back boxes were dummies ie no silencing at all!!! So it had to be removed and the OEM resonator re-installed :crying: Does sound awesome though! like a cross between a TVR and an Overfinch Land Rover... :hihi:

Anyways it was only on the car for about 15 minutes, the car was started so isn't quite brand new... but nearly...

Paid £241 and had to wait for 5 weeks for it from Italy! as no one had stock, so looking for realistic offers around £200(+).

Cheers
-Steve
Hello Steve,

Do you know if the X-Pipe fits perfectly with the oem exhaust or need to replace any other part???

If the response is YES (fits correctly without any more part), I am from Spain and I will buy it for £200 shipped included.

If you are OK please send me an email to [email protected]

Regards
Felix Perez

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

It would fit without any other part. The oem is one piece and has to be cut off so the centre resonator can be cut out to leave the correct length.

That said I sold the X-Pipe via eBay some weeks ago, so is no longer available.

Apologies for not updating the thread.

Thanks
-Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts