BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

Hello all,

A friend of mine from X5world referred me here and said there may be some folks looking for this. I'll do the same deal he did if anyone's interested - you'll need a V1 hardwire kit to go along with it...

Stealth One Module - these are not made any more and when you can find one, they're selling for more than $500 on ebay. It will work on E38, E39, E53 and E46. This unit allows you to send the display of a Valentine One radar detector to your instrument panel, your navigation screen, or both. You can auto-mute your V1 with this unit at whatever speed you choose, and it also selects the "Accept" button on your nav. Several other settings are also available. All wiring, user manual, and installation guide included.

$465 shipped in the U.S.

I will only ship to the lower 48 states and only accept Paypal. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stealth One.JPG

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Hello all,

A friend of mine from X5world referred me here and said there may be some folks looking for this. I'll do the same deal he did if anyone's interested - you'll need a V1 hardwire kit to go along with it...

Stealth One Module - these are not made any more and when you can find one, they're selling for more than $500 on ebay. It will work on E38, E39, E53 and E46. This unit allows you to send the display of a Valentine One radar detector to your instrument panel, your navigation screen, or both. You can auto-mute your V1 with this unit at whatever speed you choose, and it also selects the "Accept" button on your nav. Several other settings are also available. All wiring, user manual, and installation guide included.

$465 shipped in the U.S.

I will only ship to the lower 48 states and only accept Paypal. Sorry for any inconvenience.

View attachment 57801
I'll take it. Send me a PM on where to send the money.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Great price too!
Maybe next time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts