1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Full set of 19 inch DINAN wheels..

(2) are 19x9 et 48
(2) are 19x9 et 18

This is a square set with staggered offsets and staggered lips (wider lips in rear).

Hub bore is standard 72.56 - e39 guys will have to bore out or use hub adapter / spacers.

Wheel are in overall good condition with some discoloration on the rear lips - one rear also had a bend that was repaired.

1650 picked up outside phila for the full set. Will ship as well.

[email protected]

DINAN wheels made by Champion -

Front offset 48 -

Rear offset 18 -

Lips -

Spokes - not many blemishes on them.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Aside from an actual bore adapter, what sorts of spacers are needed for the front and the back wheels?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If i were to run these on an e39 -

I would take the rears to a wheel / machine shop and have them bore out the (2) rears to 74.1. This is usually about 40-50 bucks each. This would make the rears direct / bolt on / no spacer or hub adapter needed.

As for the fronts - I would use approx a 20 - 25mm 74.1 to a 72.4 spacer, and then you are good to go.

·
Banned
140 Posts
If i were to run these on an e39 -

I would take the rears to a wheel / machine shop and have them bore out the (2) rears to 74.1. This is usually about 40-50 bucks each. This would make the rears direct / bolt on / no spacer or hub adapter needed.

As for the fronts - I would use approx a 20 - 25mm 74.1 to a 72.4 spacer, and then you are good to go.
Hey would you be in wresting in trading for a Dinan 3.45 differential?

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
The lack of a front lip is throwing me off. I really want these! Do you have any picture of similar front offsets on an e39? Also, are these three piece by any chance? Then I could just change the outer barrel.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I figured as much, but I was hoping I was wrong. Thanks, twiggy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts