1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Set of SUPER lightweight 19'' DINAN wheels -

19x9.5 et 45

19x10 et 35

Wheels and lips are in overall very good shape with a few chips and minimal curb rash. They were also refinished in a bright silver color.

Hub bore is standard 72.56 - e39 guys will have to bore out or use hub adapter / spacers.

2450 shipped for the full set.

[email protected]

rear lip -

19x 9.5 et 45

19x 10 et 35

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I recently bought a set of wheels from the OP...they were packaged very well and I received them four days after sending paypal. Bump for good seller and awesome wheels.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recently bought a set of wheels from the OP...they were packaged very well and I received them four days after sending paypal. Bump for good seller and awesome wheels.
Thanks for the bump !

Would these fit an E60 M5?
Yes.. you can get a custom spacer made for thr front and dial in the offset to whatever you'd like. I believe you need arpund a 33mm spacer.

The rears are direct fit.

https://www.motorsport-tech.com

They make custom spacers that will bolt to your hub, then you use your stock lug nuts and bolt the wheel up.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Damn, are you hoarding these things or something?

If you ever come across two 18x9.5s, let me know. GLWS!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I would have to use adapters as you mention, but the offset is too deep for the E39 as these are E46 fit. Sadly, I just sold my E46 too.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would have to use adapters as you mention, but the offset is too deep for the E39 as these are E46 fit. Sadly, I just sold my E46 too.
To be frank.. you are simply incorrect.

There are several e39 m5 drivers / board members running these wheels, in these exact specs with zero issues.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
To be frank.. you are simply incorrect.

There are several e39 m5 drivers / board members running these wheels, in these exact specs with zero issues.
Okay "Frank", I know of a couple of people with these wheels and the people I know have E39 specific Dinan Wheels which have a completely different offset.

As it is being mentioned, they would have to be bored out to 74.1 hub bore or an adapter used. There would be no way that I know of that you can fit a wheel with 30 - 40+mm ET on an E39 without rubbing the struts as the wheels would sit in too deep. Those are ET specs for an E46, I believe the M3 model.

I know of no way to mount these with these exact specs as you mention. By the way, not sure if you are upset or such, I'm not trying to ruin your thread - just fact finding as the wheels interest me.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay "Frank", I know of a couple of people with these wheels and the people I know have E39 specific Dinan Wheels which have a completely different offset.
The people you know with the e39 wheels are only 18 inches... not 19s like these.

As mentioned several times already, you will use spacers with the wheels to run them.

Also - I'm not upset, not even close... I just wanted to clear things up in the thread as your post about them not fitting was incorrect.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The people you know with the e39 wheels are only 18 inches... not 19s like these.

As mentioned several times already, you will use spacers with the wheels to run them.

Also - I'm not upset, not even close... I just wanted to clear things up in the thread as your post about them not fitting was incorrect.
Couple of questions:

Where can one get those adapters? I believe they come in like 20mm as well.

Or, if they get re-bored to 74.1 Hub, would you need spacers up front and on the rears are well to clear the struts, etc.?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Couple of questions:

Where can one get those adapters? I believe they come in like 20mm as well.

Or, if they get re-bored to 74.1 Hub, would you need spacers up front and on the rears are well to clear the struts, etc.?
I would personally not rebore these for an e39 m5.. i would just get spacers made in whatever width you desire, and have them made to convert your 74 hub to the 72 bore on these wheels.

https://www.motorsport-tech.com

They make custom spacers that will bolt to your hub, then you use your stock lug nuts and bolt the wheel up.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Boring is the easiest.... Bore up to 74.1 and get the plastic hub rings for $30 a set to drop it down to 72.56 for the future :). Or update the hub bearings on the car to the e60 (72.56)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn, are you hoarding these things or something?!
maybe a little.. i have a thing for these wheels.. and wheels in general i suppose. A few pics of 2 of the bedrooms in my house... taken today.

The posters on the wall are the below 2 pics too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts