BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No longer have the car and am posting a few things that have come off my car as well as were in the garage waiting to be put on.

20" Radenergie R10's are in perfect condition as they have been refinished. You can search this forum and see many pics of them on an E60 M5. Asking $3500.

Eisenmann Race exhaust is in great condition and will post pics shortly. Asking $1500.

Meisterschaft X Pipe is clean and was $1000 new. Asking $500.

H&R Springs were purchased new. I believe 10k miles on them. Asking $150.

Vorsteiner Carbon Rear Diffuser(small bubble in clear coat) and Front Spoiler painted Silverstone. Asking $850 for both.

I have attached a link a video of the exhaust on the car.

YouTube - BMW M5 with Eisenmann RACE Exhaust INSANE Acceleration!!!!

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. All pricing does not include shipping.

Attachments

Reactions: JOED M5

·
Registered
55 Posts
cant pm so can you please pm me your email address.... willing to take the exhaust, springs, and front and rear diffuser

·
Registered
561 Posts
Those Rads are a steal!!nice finish too.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Responding to everyone in order and will update everyone today.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Deal pending on X-Pipe, springs, front splitters and rear diffuser.

The Eisenmann Race exhaust(round tips) and 20" Rads are still available. PM me with any questions you may have.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I can't PM yet, but I am interested in more info about the eisenmann race. can you please email me at B A Sokolsky @ gmail.com?

(just trying to avoid spam -- no spaces in the address)

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
314 Posts
PM Sent!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Still have the H&R springs? H&R Spacers (what size) also for sale? Any pics with both of these items installed?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Deal pending on X-Pipe, springs, front splitters and rear diffuser.

The Eisenmann Race exhaust(round tips) and 20" Rads are still available. PM me with any questions you may have.
Still have not heard back from you yet about the items you were offering for sale...Are they still available or are they sold...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts