BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of D2 coilovers that were on my car for around 3,000 miles. They are in great shape.

The RS coilover system is a 36 way dampner and rebound adjustable monotube full coilover system. The setup has seperate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal adjustment and allowing full strut travel at all times along with pillowball upper mounts or top mounts*. Mounts are constructed of 6061 powder coated aluminum. Threads are teflon coated to prevent rust. Rebuildable and serviceable in the US

Price is $900 shipped

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i don't think so.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ride quality was great. I was very impressed by these. I am selling the car so I am in the process of parting it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
What happens to the EDC? Can these be adjusted to get stock ride height? Any noise? Install time?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
What happens to the EDC? Can these be adjusted to get stock ride height? Any noise? Install time?
Thanks
You will lose your EDC functionality with coilovers unless you get the module or get the error coded out. I love my coilovers and the fact you can adjust them up or down. Install time is about 2-3hrs because you have to adjust each corner.

Dan

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
You will lose your EDC functionality with coilovers unless you get the module or get the error coded out. I love my coilovers and the fact you can adjust them up or down. Install time is about 2-3hrs because you have to adjust each corner.

Dan
Won't you lose EDC functionality regardless once you get coilovers installed? The EDC modules or coding will only remove the EDC error message I thought.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Won't you lose EDC functionality regardless once you get coilovers installed? The EDC modules or coding will only remove the EDC error message I thought.
#yuaninc you're right. You will lose EDC functionality altogether. You will get that EDC error unless coded out.

Dan

Reactions: randywei

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Correct. The EDC button will no longer function once these are installed. They are 36 way adjustable manually. I left these set on setting 4 which was very similar to the moderate EDC setting. The module will just remove the warning message on the drive when you start the vehicle up.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Are these still available?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Ill take these for 650 shipped. can send PP now...no waiting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts