BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wheels are in very good condition. These have chrome finish. I'm selling because I've already got another set of OEMs I use for winter and 2 sets of aftermarket wheels. Trying to clean out the garage.

Tires are PS1 with plenty of tread left.

Would prefer not to ship but can drive part way to meet someone. I live in central MA.

Asking $975. I can take pics for whoever is interested, and hopefully post a couple here tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Possibly interested...

Pics please.
Didn't know they came in a factory chrome finish.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Never seen these wheels in Chrome... I think they look great!:eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics

Here are some pictures I just snapped of the wheels and tires. Wheels are a bit dusty from sitting but condition of them is very good. The last image shows the only flaw - It's on the right rear rim - 2 small curb rash points.

Front tires show some wear on the outside edges, otherwise tire tread is great.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wheels

I have a set of chrome wheels on my black M5 and I love them, but they've seen better days. I was wondering if you would be interested in shipping to Omaha Nebraska.

Could I get some close up shots of where the spokes meet the rim and also around the valve stem? That's where the chrome is peeling from my wheels.

If driving is more your thing, Ohio could work for a meet halfway, that is of course, if I'm interested...

How about 850 cash for the wheels taking in consideration the dings in the one and the diminished tread life from the tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a set of chrome wheels on my black M5 and I love them, but they've seen better days. I was wondering if you would be interested in shipping to Omaha Nebraska.

Could I get some close up shots of where the spokes meet the rim and also around the valve stem? That's where the chrome is peeling from my wheels.

If driving is more your thing, Ohio could work for a meet halfway, that is of course, if I'm interested...

How about 850 cash for the wheels taking in consideration the dings in the one and the diminished tread life from the tires.

Hey, Benny. I'll get you those pics when I get back home - probably tomorrow.

As for shipping, i'm willing to do that as well - although it doesn't look cheap. I'll try and get you a cost for that as well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had set of Audi S4 wheels and tires shipped before and it wasn't cheap at all. I think the guy said it was a little more than 150 for five. They were 17 inchers and they were fairly light. I think it would almost work out better to make a little drive on both our parts. I'd be more willing to do more driving for less shipping. It would just work out better for both of us I think. Private email at [email protected]

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics emailed

I had set of Audi S4 wheels and tires shipped before and it wasn't cheap at all. I think the guy said it was a little more than 150 for five. They were 17 inchers and they were fairly light. I think it would almost work out better to make a little drive on both our parts. I'd be more willing to do more driving for less shipping. It would just work out better for both of us I think. Private email at [email protected]
Benny,

Sent you some closeup hi-res pics of the wheels. Lighting tonight made the pictures a little grainy, but rest assured there is no chrome peeling on these.

As for meeting vs. shipping - are you saying you want to meet halfway between MA and NE? I figure that will end up costing you $600+ just in paying for gas. Shipping, although expensive, would run you a lot less than that.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale Pending

Folks, these are sold pending payment. Thanks for looking!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts