·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a set of 18" style 5s.
Hub: 5x120
ET: +20 all around
Width: 8" all around
These have been refinished by me the first time i bought them. took out clear coat. sanded down the lip and did a diamond polish like finish.
NO bends just slight curb rash.
Semi polished. NO mirror finish
Authentic BBS polished caps
$750.00 shipped to buyers expense.

NOTE: they are still on the car. i will be able to take them off if there is a serious buyer. and will be awaiting on a new set.

Front
BF Goodrich
215/35/18
thread life 85%

Rear
Yokohama S-Drive
225/40/18
thread life 90%

Any questions please contact me directly (916) 743 6857 call or text.

this is how it looked like a couple months back when i re finished it. not much has changed just a little dirty.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Looks great. GLWS

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx guys. i need these gone asap. im already dropping the price to $750 with tires.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Highly interested, how much for local pickup? I'd drive up to Sac to pick these up for the right price =)
if you decide to pick it up sometime after new years. ill knock off another hundred. so $650 will be my final price. my number is in the original post. call me anytime tomorrow if you are serious.

·
Registered
126 Posts
After new years is good, I'll need to check my work schedule. Will call you tomorrow.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
twist30, consider that these wheels are going to be more narrow that your stock rears. I'm not trying to kill the sale, just stating a fact for M5 owners

1 - 12 of 12 Posts