BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a brand new set of ES7's that I purchased for my E39 M5. I wasn't a fan of the machined lips so I had FLOSS polish them out for me. Wifey and I have our first baby on the way in a few weeks and I need to free up some cash (and garage space!) until things settle down.

Fronts: 19x9.5 et20
Rears: 19x11 et25
74.1cb (willing to split costs on hub centric rings for anyone who needs them)

They're still in their original boxes and have not been mounted yet. Below are some pics I took when test-fitting. No need to bore you with individual wheel pics since they're new and in 10/10 condition.

Offering them for $1250 local (I'll meet up anywhere in SoCal) or I can ship at buyer's expense. Thanks for viewing!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Nice wheels, but how are the rears going to work without crazy rubbing? That 11 inch wide should have a higher offset (et 27-28) to work on the E39 chasis plus a healthy fender pull. I had the ES1s with a 10.5 inch wide rear and 22 offset. That was perfect!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice wheels, but how are the rears going to work without crazy rubbing? That 11 inch wide should have a higher offset (et 27-28) to work on the E39 chasis plus a healthy fender pull. I had the ES1s with a 10.5 inch wide rear and 22 offset. That was perfect!
A 275/30 (V12 or FK452 for example) will work all day every day...maybe even a 285/30. Now, could one throw a 305 on there? Probably not...

·
Registered
107 Posts
will these offset work on an 05 545i with sport suspension? I'm currently running on the M5 166 wheels with 245/35/19 up front and 285/35/19 rears. I might be interested if I can just swap tires over. doe anyone know if this will work?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will these offset work on an 05 545i with sport suspension? I'm currently running on the M5 166 wheels with 245/35/19 up front and 285/35/19. I might be interested if I can just swap tires over. doe anyone know if this will work?
The offsets will work and so will the front tires, but the rears will probably rub a bit with 35 profile tires that wide.

·
Registered
13 Posts
will these offset work on an 05 545i with sport suspension? I'm currently running on the M5 166 wheels with 245/35/19 up front and 285/35/19 rears. I might be interested if I can just swap tires over. doe anyone know if this will work?
Hey Boost-7
Can you txt or email me please I can't PM yet...

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Varrstoen ES7 setup

Hey Seedster,

I know you recently sold your Varrstoen ES7 setup and never really had the chance to mount them, but I was wondering how things fit during the test fit from your forum pictures. Any interference with suspension components with that offset on the rears or fronts? I am assuming you would have had or already have your fenders rolled and tires stretched to run this stanced setup. I am looking for a similar setup on my E39 and any info would be helpful before I try it myself. Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I can ship them to you, I'm selling because I need funds to fix other things on my car. The wheels are still in mint condition, I had on the car for about 2 months and I don't drive that much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts