BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won a raffle at an autocross event for a free set of ANY Kumho tires in ANY size. All-seasons, performance tires, R-compounds, you name it.

Unfortunately, the certificate expires at the end of the year, and all of my tires are in pretty good condition. So I am looking to sell these for the Tire Rack or Discount Tire price - without shipping or tax - minus 10%. However, some caveats:

1. I would like to sell these to someone who needs something big and expensive. I'd rather sell big wide $1000+ 18" R-Comps than $500 15" all-seasons, and likewise the more expensive the tires, the more you will save as the buyer. If you need tires that are pretty cheap to begin with, I will probably have to say no. Let's not waste this opportunity!

2. In order for me to redeem the certificate, I have to get the tires installed at a tire shop chain that is only in Canada (I forget the name, but I can look it up when I get home from work). So once we work out a deal, I will take a weekend trip up to Vancouver to get them installed on your wheels. You are welcome to accompany me in your own car if the wheels are on the car and you do not have a second set to roll around on.

You will be responsible for paying the install charges (you can reimburse me), but if you can give me the wheels for the weekend, you'll have the luxury of not having to deal with the whole install process - minty fresh tires on your wheels will be delivered to you when I get back.

Since this is not BMW-specific, please let your friends know. Especially if they autocross or track their Vettes.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Discount off Tire Rack or Discount Tire price upped to 15%, and no shipping costs! Any more of a discount and I might as well use these myself even though I don't really need them.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Derek,

What are the restrictions on the free tires? Can I use this for my Audi? Please let me know how much you want for this package and what are the restrictions. I may as well buy this from you as well. When do you leave? I am coming back in July. Thanks

Jacob

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Jacob! Yeah you can use them on whatever car you want, although I would like to use them on something at least somewhat big/expensive so I get the most value out of the certificate. I am looking to get 15% off the lowest Tire Rack or Discount Tire price, without shipping. I'll be around Seattle until mid-August, but will be traveling a fair amount July-August.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts