BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling new set of 4 Radenergie R10s
Located in Alexandria, VA (Local pick up around VA/DC/MD preferred)

Brand new Forged wheels
Fits M5/M6
20x9 +19mm Front
20x10.5 +25mm Rear
5x120mm bolt pattern
Center Bore 72.56
Asking $3,200 (Over $6k new)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
these wheels are LAAAAAGGGGGITTTTTTTTTT. Man I love them so, ever since I first saw them on an E60 M5, I was smitten. Should I have an E60 instead of an E39, I'd have to unload some sh*t to get a hold of these!

·
Registered
2000 M5
36 Posts
Gorgeous gorgeous rims. I have the same, 19", on my E39 M5.
Question - does anyone know where we can get the centre wheel caps? Mine are worn and need to be replaced. Please advise. Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Gorgeous gorgeous rims. I have the same, 19", on my E39 M5.
Question - does anyone know where we can get the centre wheel caps? Mine are worn and need to be replaced. Please advise. Thanks.
Do you have the weight on each wheelm

·
Registered
92 Posts
Do you still have the boxes they came in? Are you willing to ship the wheels? Since you know the weight of the wheels, perhaps you can get a easier shipping number than I can. My zip code is 89705 (No. Nevada). Across the darn country unfortunately. Do you have any photos of these mounted with tires and on a M5 or M6? What were you going to put them on? Why are you selling them?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Dennis - I have the original boxes and rims. Selling them because I put my car up for sale. Tires were mounted on rims but dismounted. Rims were never on the road and new.

Send me your contact info via PM if you can and I can give you addtl info. I can ship them too, I get discount w UPS. Also can use freight carrier

·
Registered
92 Posts
Does anybody know if Radenergie is still in business? I'm trying to get information on the mounting of TPM sensors and if their special valve stems are still available. Their website requires a password and it appears to be for sales people only. Their Facebook page looks to be inactive for the last several years.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Does anybody know if Radenergie is still in business? I'm trying to get information on the mounting of TPM sensors and if their special valve stems are still available. Their website requires a password and it appears to be for sales people only. Their Facebook page looks to be inactive for the last several years.
As far as I'm aware, I don't think they are still in business. I'm sure other wheel parts suppliers have/keep/know of an alternative valve stem for them?

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
2000 M5
36 Posts
Still love looking at those rims. Just stunning. But, as folks have pointed out, Radenergie seems to be out of business. So, getting spare parts is a pain.

That said, does anybody know the specs of the bolts used to hold the wheel bores together? And where can we get replacement centre caps?

Thanks.

Babu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Still love looking at those rims. Just stunning. But, as folks have pointed out, Radenergie seems to be out of business. So, getting spare parts is a pain.

That said, does anybody know the specs of the bolts used to hold the wheel bores together? And where can we get replacement centre caps?

Thanks.

Babu

I wouldn't worry so much about parts being hard to obtain. Aftermarket 3 piece wheels all just use mostly universal parts and just customize and tweak a few things. It's the faces that separate most wheels from others but if it is 40 hole then most likely they are all similar.

The bolts come in two lengths 26mm and 32mm mostly m8 diameter.

I've rebuilt two sets already so far and each time I was done I told myself I won't do this again but I think I am going to try to rebuild another set again. Ebay is a good source for many misc wheel items.

Don't think that the wheel company made these parts themselves. They simply get what is already out there and just build them together with their custom faces they forged from a built design. Bolt hardware, barrels and lips etc.

Places like threepiece.us has what you're looking for so if you like the wheels get them and worry about parts later bec they are available.

·
Registered
2000 M5
36 Posts
Thanks for the advice.

But I am still not finding out what fasteners are used. They look like triple square. I tried 5 and 6 mm. No go. 7 too big. Not torx. Suggestions? Thanks
Babu

·
Registered
144 Posts
Oh I saw your old post I didn't realize you had a set of them. I noticed you're in Fremont you might want to call John or Oliver over at wheel techniques over in Santa Clara. They specialize in wheel restoration and repair.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hi,

M Posing, I'll do some sleuthing for the Radenergie parts/specs etc and see what can be done/found!

Tripz - fantastic set & hopefully they'll soon go to a good home! (I've got to sell 4/5 sets of my nice wheel sets before I can contact you!!!)

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
2000 M5
36 Posts
Dennis - thanks for the sleuthing! Much appreciated.

Rueyme - yup, John is top notch. That's where I took my rims. At that time, he didn't have any replacement bolts! :(

At this point, I'll probably take the rims back to him in a few months and get them refinished. And have him find a replacement bolt.

Thanks all for the inpu.
Babu

1 - 20 of 28 Posts