BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an extra set of unused Apexcone 6000k D2S Bulbs from DDM Tuning. These are in new condition, I have swapped my headlights assemblies to euro Hellas, upgraded my ballasts to 55w - thus I have ended up with extra bulbs. Asking $25 shipped via USPS priority to anywhere in the lower 48, contact me for shipping elsewhere. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say they do produce more light - I am getting flashed occasionally , but I think that is because of my 35w HID foglights ... not sure if the increased light output is the 30% more that a 35w to 55w may imply - I am running 6000k bulbs and one thing to keep in mind is the higher wattage ballast reduce the color temp of the bulbs from 6000k to say 5500k.

curious, but does the upgrade to 55w give you better/more light output? The OEM ones are 35W?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Do you have pictures of your car with these bulbs? I want to see how 6000k looks, if its not too "ricey" then I will take them!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update, these are Sold.

The 6000k look is what you want for a pure white without going blue and actually decreasing your lumen output significantly. 6000k bulbs for the fogs, high beams, main beams look great and look even better with an angel eye upgrade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts