BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: The original MK3 CD unit from my M5. Also included is the Region 6 2002-1 Navteq CD-ROM. In addition, I've upgraded the software to v23. The unit is in great shape and worked perfectly when I removed it. Reason I'm selling: I upgraded to the MK4.
$450 shipped (continental US only)
If using Paypal, please add 3% ($13.50)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
entertaining offers before it goes to eBay.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ag02M5 said:
To upgrage to MKIV, you just switched out the DVD player? Everything else stays the same (assuming 16:9) screen?

Thanks.

Ryan
Yes. Two plugs and the antenna wire. That's it. I did have to change the language though (depends on where you get the MK4 from).

BlownM: PM'd you back.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a verbal sale for Saturday pickup.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold to BlownM. He picked it up and I got word it fixed his problems. vbmenu_register("postmenu_612844", true);

·
Registered
7,561 Posts
boostmiser said:
Sold to BlownM. He picked it up and I got word it fixed his problems. vbmenu_register("postmenu_612844", true);
I just checked out your pics on your web page for the first time, and the Lemans Blue sport interior with the Alpine white is really awesome. This is likely a very rare combo (never seen one before). :cool: :)

Chuck

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CSBM5 said:
I just checked out your pics on your web page for the first time, and the Lemans Blue sport interior with the Alpine white is really awesome. This is likely a very rare combo (never seen one before). :cool: :)

Chuck
Thank you...I too, thought it was a very nice/rare combo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts