BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
lot of activity in your post. Got lost? What are you selling with what and how much?

huh? I have no clue what you mean...

I will try to answer what I think your asking..

Lot of activity, yeah 121 watchers and were about 4k shy of the buy it now... but you already know what I will sell it for on the above post.

Got lost? No idea what that means.

What am I selling.. 04 sl600 32k miles... with all the mods listed in the various posts.. and its clear on ebay what I am selling it with, warranty and all.

$47k takes it home, I will end the auction.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
M Lifestyle: were you interested in the SL600?

About a day and a half left or so.. looking to get it gone to get this mortgage going.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not me, a friend.
He was lookin and lookin and lookin, heeeeeey look at this i said. Naw i don't think so he said. What? It's better than perfect I said?
Sorry man, i loved your reasoning for movin on though!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The new 19" avant garde m328 wheels are on! Traction is MUCH improved.. car also feels lighter and more nimble than with the 20" wheels.

Pics:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
TTT - I have a few people lining up finances / trying to .. so its still for sale since I have no deposit yet.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
TTT for memorial day. Buy it and make me jealous and have it all summer. If I didn't need it gone to get the mortgage, I'd wait till October and sell it!

Had a buyer fall through due to epic fail in getting financing.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I have a race of financers.. It's amazing how many people can NOT get financing ..

Will sell for $45500 WITH warranty, or $42500 WITHOUT. I can get prorated amount of $3k.

as I have agreed to this price with a few and they just can't seal financing.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts