BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving so I have to clean out the garage. I have a set of stock wheels with the Dunlop tires 50% plus on the tread for sale. To answer the first question I would rather not sell the rears seperate, however if you can find someone to buy the fronts no problem otherwise I will sell the set only. There is slight curbrash nothing bad though. I would like $1300 plus shipping for the set.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For some reason the rest of the pictures wouldn't post. If you are interested pm me with your email address and I will email them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I am interested in taking the fronts (I assume they are 18"s) if NathanAZ's front has gone and assuming someone is after the rears.

Pip

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could be interested in that providing someone else wants the rears. Going to be fairly expensive to ship over the pond I think.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
St6,

Sorry I didn't get a PM, my inbox was full. If Pip is still interested in the fronts we may be able to work something out. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

st6 said:
I'd be interested in rears - PM sent.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump, still for sale everyone.

·
Registered
236 Posts
bocaM5,

I hope that you got my email. As said, I no longer need your wheel but will stick with the sale if it is easier for you. Preference being to you selling to someone else but let me know.

Pip ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pip,

I appreciate it pip. I'm in no hurry to sell them so no need to worry about it. Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I have a buyer if I hear back from him in the next couple of days. If not I will get those pics to you.

·
Registered
163 Posts
bocaM5 said:
I think I have a buyer if I hear back from him in the next couple of days. If not I will get those pics to you.
I'm seriously interested, as long as the wheels and tires are not in a bad condition. I'm ready to sent you payment, pending on the pix... let me know ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will let you know in a couple of days. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts