BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my OEM wheels with Dunlop sports after upgrading to an aftermarket set. They have 40K on them and are in fairly good shape. The rears have a little curb rash on them but nothing deep. I am looking to sell them as a set for $1400, buyer pays shipping. If you are interested please email me at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
40k on the wheels I assume. How much tread on the tires?

thx

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ard,

Good question I forgot to put that in the description. The fronts are 50% the rears 30-40%. Hope that helps.

ard said:
40k on the wheels I assume. How much tread on the tires?

thx

·
Registered
977 Posts
EDIT: Added the fact that I'm going this Sunday.

If the car doesn't sell before then, I'm going to Ft. L this Sunday to check out an m5 and will most likely buy it. If you've read my thread about it, you know it has some chromed rims that are starting to oxodize. If you're looking to move these quick and will be around sunday night (could be Monday morning), I may want to come buy and look at them.

I really don't have need for the tires since the car I'm looking at has Pilot Sports with a ton of tread, so I'm thinking I could give you $1000 as is (or w/o the tires if you want to get them dismounted and sell them separately). I'd throw them in the car and head back to Orlando. Quick sale, no shipping. Let me know what you think and I'll make arrangements to look at them on my way back.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve,

I am definately open to discussion. Where are you buying the car from? Send me an email an we can set something up to talk offline. [email protected].

HDClown said:
If the car doesn't sell before then, I'm going to Ft. L to check out an m5 and will most likely buy it. If you've read my thread about it, you know it has some chromed rims that are starting to oxodize. If you're looking to move these quick and will be around sunday night (could be Monday morning), I may want to come buy and look at them.

I really don't have need for the tires since the car I'm looking at has Pilot Sports with a ton of tread, so I'm thinking I could give you $1000 as is (or w/o the tires if you want to get them dismounted and sell them separately). I'd throw them in the car and head back to Orlando. Quick sale, no shipping. Let me know what you think and I'll make arrangements to look at them on my way back.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Double bump

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on guys. These wheels are in great shape. Make me an offer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts