BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REPOST:
I have a set of brand new/never installed H&R Coilover Kit for the E39 M5. I had bought these to be installed on my car, but may be selling now and don't need them.

MY ASKING PRICE = $1500 (SHIPPED)
RETAIL FROM TURNERMOTORSPORT = $1749

***FOR MORE INFO:
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=50420-1

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
member BRN64666 is pretty much interested. I have forwarded this to him and he should contact you very shortly!

meanwhile, any info on these coilovers? pics of it on an M5, drop, your views or others? etc

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahmed said:
member BRN64666 is pretty much interested. I have forwarded this to him and he should contact you very shortly!

meanwhile, any info on these coilovers? pics of it on an M5, drop, your views or others? etc
I don't have a pic of the H&R's installed since these are brand new. I have had H&R's on my previous E46 M3 and was very pleased with overall comfort (despite higher spring rates vs. stock) and flexibility to adjust ride height. I was able to find great input about the H&R's on this link:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42999&highlight=coilover

·
Registered
198 Posts
I don't mean to sound stupid, but I have seen "bump" used a number of times on the board, and I have no idea what it imply's. Thanks for the help.

Brian

·
Registered
213 Posts
BrianS said:
I don't mean to sound stupid, but I have seen "bump" used a number of times on the board, and I have no idea what it imply's. Thanks for the help.

Brian
Bumps the thread to the top of the forum. Same as "TTT" = To The Top

·
Registered
93 Posts
Are these still available? Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am interested and live in Houston. Please let me know if they are still for sale. Thanks, Jim.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts