BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, up for sale is my Lowtec Front Springs for 06’-10’ E60 M5. I’ve had it for my 2010 E60 M5 for 4,708 miles. They’re in great condition and where only removed because I have Eibach Springs now (just wanted to go lower). These gave a perfect even stance without lowering rear. I had 2 sets of these and sold the first set because I made a mistake. For right now, I will not ship. Open to SoCal buyers only at this time. I work at a fire station in Fontana but live in Palm Springs. Also willing to bring to Bimmerfest West May 25th. $140 OR BEST OFFER. No low ballers. Thanks for looking.

LOWERING-SET LOWTEC FRONT 25MM (ONLY FRONT) -- 06350F

Weight: 4.00 KG

Dim. (LxHxW): 45x30x20 cm

Amount per car: 1 set

Lowtec Germany!
Please note: the mm. specification is measured from the standard hight of the BMW, if its equiped with for example a M-Tech. or BMW sport suspension which is about 15MM lower, you have to deduct the the mm in the specification we make for example = 40/40MM will then be 25/25MM

- German quality product.
- Lowtec also offers "Vorderakstieferlegung", which is a kit where you only lower the car at the front, because BMW´s often got a nice hight at the rear!
- Kit is German TÜV approved.

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
2 Participants
5MOKED
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing