BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my other one to ridgeback_pilot. He can vouch for me regarding the transaction if you have questions. I have decided to sell all of my countermeasures. I am turning my car into a track car and do not need it. The other cars I just use Valentine one.

So, I have another brand new Lidatek LE-30 unit with additional transponder. Thus, you get a total of two laser units. You could either put one in the front and in the rear (like I was going to do).

Unit retails for $399.95 (single transponder unit) and add'l transponder is $189.95 from Lidatek -- then add shipping. I will sell it for $500 shipped. I opened it to make sure all documentation is there. If you did not know, there will be a sheet enclosed allowing you to get a one year warranty with this unit. As you know, normally, it only comes with a 30 day warranty. So, it's worth the extra money. Plus, you are still saving around $120.

http://www.lidatek.com/store.html -- link to Lidatek.

p.s. -- if you use paypal, please add 3.0% to the total price of $500.

Thank you

please email me at james (dot) derry (at) gmail (dot) com if you have any comments or questions.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I only need the extra transponder.

Would you sell it separately, if so for how much?

Thanks

NoSoup4U said:
I sold my other one to ridgeback_pilot. He can vouch for me regarding the transaction if you have questions. I have decided to sell all of my countermeasures. I am turning my car into a track car and do not need it. The other cars I just use Valentine one.

So, I have another brand new Lidatek LE-30 unit with additional transponder. Thus, you get a total of two laser units. You could either put one in the front and in the rear (like I was going to do).

Unit retails for $399.95 (single transponder unit) and add'l transponder is $189.95 from Lidatek -- then add shipping. I will sell it for $500 shipped. I opened it to make sure all documentation is there. If you did not know, there will be a sheet enclosed allowing you to get a one year warranty with this unit. As you know, normally, it only comes with a 30 day warranty. So, it's worth the extra money. Plus, you are still saving around $120.

http://www.lidatek.com/store.html -- link to Lidatek.

p.s. -- if you use paypal, please add 3.0% to the total price of $500.

Thank you

please email me at james (dot) derry (at) gmail (dot) com if you have any comments or questions.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Unit was sold for a good price. Adjusted accordingly in light of the dual transponder. Weird that buying the single transponder and extra transponder costs more than the dual transponder setup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts