BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Laser Interceptor system (three heads) purchased from LI USA approximately 3 years ago and used for 1 year. It includes the 2 regular heads (for front) and 1 slim head (used on rear). All original manual, box, hardwire and cabling is included. I did not use the hardware during my install - thus those items are as new.

Asking $550 with free shipping.

It is in perfect working condition and has been installed on my car for just 1yr, I am selling that car and un-installed this system - this is by far the best laser defense system out there.

The current Laser Interceptor Dual retails for $599 and the additional slim sensor would be $250.

Software to change settings in the CPU can be downloaded directly from LI-USA (Laser Interceptor USA - Laser Jammer - Exclusive Factory Authorized Distributor to The USA and Canada - LI User Downloads)

Sensor Version: 8.5
CPU Version: 7.04

Note: The CPU software can be updated by LI-USA if desired; an option is available to integrate the LI System with a Valentine One.

Thanks.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: I have sold the rear sensor - this is now a LI Dual head system (front coverage), easier install, and I am now asking $400 shipped. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts